By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on VIP Service’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on VIP Service’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by VIP Services at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on VIP Service’s web site are provided "as is". VIP Services makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, VIP Services does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall VIP Services or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on VIP Service’s Internet site, even if VIP Services or a VIP Services authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on VIP Service’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. VIP Services does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. VIP Services may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. VIP Services does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
VIP Services has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by VIP Services of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to VIP Service’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
8. Invoice Validity
The invoice is valid the next 24 hours (weekends 48 hours (Saturday and Sunday)) from the time of issue (e-mail date and time).
9. COVID & Pandemic seceruty
Every passenger must accept and observe of Safety and
Security Regulators of the WHO (World Health Organization) and regulations of each country where
the traveler goes or come. The aircraft staff is authorized to ask every passenger to prove a
vaccination certificate or showing a negative PSR test. Anti Covid masks are obligatory! Any refusal
(rejection) by the passenger of those will be consequent with canceling the flight immediately with no
refund at all. This quotation, and all of the T&C’s herein, are subject to the direct air carrier’s ability to
provide operational support, including but not limited to pilot availability, at the time of departure.
Passengers may be required to provide recent COVID-19 test results, or to submit to rapid COVID19 testing, at VIP Charter Service`s sole discretion. VIP Charter Service reserves the right to amend,
change or cancel this quotation due to circumstances dictated by COVID-19, as well as Federal,
Provincial, State or applicable regulatory directives. All passengers shall comply with all orders in
council and applicable interim orders issued in relation to mitigating measures and restrictions
related to COVID-19, including but not limited to the requirement to wear a removable face covering
large enough to cover their mouth and nose during their travel through North America and Europa
airports, while boarding the aircraft, and throughout the flight. All passengers are required to
complete in full the “COVID-19 Passenger Travel Declaration”. Air carriers will not knowingly
transport any passenger(s) who has been tested and diagnosed positive with COVID-19. At the
captain’s sole discretion, at the time of boarding, should any passenger(s) exhibit symptoms similar
to those related to COVID-19, the captain will not transport the passenger(s) in question. Should the
captain refuse transport at time of boarding due to passenger non-compliance with the COVID-19
policy, the flight will be designated as a cancellation and the Cancellation Policies outlined above
55% of the agreed flight price – for cancellation 20 to 8 days before departure
75% of the agreed flight price – for cancellation 7 days to 3 days before departure
99% of the agreed flight price – for cancellation less than 72 hours before departure